Welcome to Aveo Vision! We’re a contact lens company that wants to change not just how you order contacts, but how they fit into your life.
Description of the Services
Aveo Vision provides subscriptions for daily use contact lenses that are designed with our proprietary technology. We provide a website and mobile application that allows you to register with your contact lens prescription and order daily use contact lenses that are shipped to your doorstep.
Your Aveo Vision Account
When you first create an Aveo Vision account, we ask for your name, address, email address, date of birth, contact lens prescription, and information about your eye care professional. It is your responsibility to ensure that you enter requested information for use of the Service in full conformity with what your eye care professional has prescribed.
After you create an account, we will contact your eye doctor to verify your prescription before processing your order. Once the verification process is complete, we will ship your contact lenses and send you a confirmation email. If we do not hear from your eye doctor within 8 business hours of our request, your prescription is passively verified in alignment with FTC rule, and your order will be processed and shipped.
If your account login information is lost or stolen, or if you believe that your account has been accessed by unauthorized third parties, you are advised to notify the Company in writing, and you should change your password at the earliest possible opportunity.
You may terminate your account at any time through our Services, or you can contact us at email@example.com.
No Medical Advice
Aveo Vision offers a subscription program that is flexible to suit your needs. If you are a new Aveo Vision customer, your contact lens subscription starts with a 10-pair trial (the “Trial”). By creating an Aveo Vision account and starting a Trial, you agree to sign up for a regular subscription with recurring payments. By default, you will be subscribed to our Flex30 subscription plan, which will commence 12 days after you place your Trial order, and is set to renew every 4 weeks thereafter. At checkout, you may choose to upgrade to the Easy90 subscription plan, which will commence 12 days after you place your Trial order, and is set to renew every 12 weeks thereafter. By subscribing to Aveo Vision, you authorize us to charge your payment method now, and again at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period.
Beginning 12 days after you place your Trial order, you will be charged every 4 weeks if you subscribe to the Flex30 plan, every 12 weeks if you subscribe to the Easy90 plan, or every 52 weeks if you subscribe to the Annual+ plan, unless you set a different delivery frequency, change your next renewal date, or cancel your subscription at any time after your first order, prior to your next renewal date, through our Services.
Other important details about your subscription:
- There is a non-refundable shipping fee for the Trial.
- Your regular subscription plan includes free shipping.
- Your chosen payment method will be charged each time a renewal order processes in accordance with your chosen subscription plan.
- You can switch subscription plans, set a different delivery frequency, change your next renewal date, or cancel your subscription at any time after your first order, prior to your next renewal date. By switching to the Annual+ plan, your chosen payment method will be charged immediately; once processed, Annual+ plan purchases cannot be canceled or refunded.
- We accept all major credit cards, including your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA), as long as it’s affiliated with your credit card.
- Like other online contact lens providers, we do not deal directly with insurance companies. You can submit your receipt from Aveo Vision for reimbursement if you have vision care coverage.
Subscription Renewals and Cancellation
By default, you will be subscribed to our Flex30 subscription plan, which will commence 12 days after you place your Trial order, and is set to renew every 4 weeks thereafter. At checkout, you may choose to upgrade to the Easy90 subscription plan, which will commence 12 days after you place your Trial order, and is set to renew every 12 weeks thereafter.
Recurring contact lens subscriptions will automatically renew at our then-current price for such subscription. You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature unless you cancel your subscription at any time prior to the renewal date.
Orders that have been processed on or after the renewal date cannot be canceled. If you cancel your subscription, we will send you any outstanding supply of contact lenses that have been processed. We will not refund you any amounts for shipments not yet delivered as of the date of cancellation. However, you may request to return the order per our return policy.
If you wish to cancel your subscription, please log in to your account and go to the “Cancel Subscription” page. You can also submit a cancellation request to us via email, phone, or chat during the support hours listed on our website. You are solely responsible for submitting such requests with sufficient advance notice; you understand that Aveo Vision is not responsible for cancellation requests submitted but not addressed in time by our customer support team prior to your next renewal date.
You can switch subscription plans at any time. Your subscription will automatically renew every 4 weeks by default, or at your chosen delivery frequency, if you select the Flex30 plan; every 12 weeks if you select the Easy90 plan; or every 52 weeks if you select the Annual+ plan. Your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature unless you change your plan or cancel your subscription at any time prior to the renewal date.
You can select a different plan, change your next renewal date, update your prescription, or cancel your subscription at any time after your first order, prior to your next renewal date. With the Flex30 plan, you can also customize the frequency of your contact lens shipments. Simply log in to your account to make those changes.
Billing and Payments
You can pay for our Services using a valid debit card, credit card, or other payment method accepted by the Services. You may be charged local tax, if applicable. If your payment method is declined, we will attempt to process your charge until the transaction is approved. If we are unable to complete the transaction, we may contact you directly to update your account information.
We use a third-party service provider for payment services (e.g., credit card transaction processing, merchant settlement, and related services). You hereby consent to provide and authorize us and our third-party service provider to share any information and payment instructions you provide to the extent required to complete payment transactions in accordance with this Agreement, including personal, financial, credit card payment, and transaction information.
We are not responsible for any fees or charges that your bank or credit card issuer may apply.
The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you passes to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier.
If you should need to return your contacts, we accept Flex30 and Easy90 plan boxes returned in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase. Returns of Easy90 plan boxes must be in full; partial returns are not accepted. For the safety of our customers, we only accept returned boxes that are unopened and undamaged.
Once a returned package is examined and accepted, we will process your refund; a $5.00 restocking fee will be deducted from your eligible refund for Flex30 plan boxes, and a $10.00 restocking fee will be deducted from your eligible refund for Easy90 plan boxes.
Trial packs can also be returned, as long as they are unopened; however, the shipping fee is non-refundable. We do not accept returns of Annual+ plan boxes; once processed, Annual+ plan purchases cannot be canceled or refunded.
We appreciate your loyalty to our Services, and we want to encourage you to share your experience with your friends and family. For every qualifying referral (up to 15 referrals), you will receive $5.00 in credit to your Aveo Vision account. The referred person who signs up using your referral link will also receive $5.00 in credit to their new Aveo Vision account. To qualify for the program, the referred person must be a new customer and sign up for a subscription at aveovision.com using your referral link. You may not refer anyone who has an existing Aveo Vision account under an alternate email address.
The Services allow registered users to post reviews, ratings, and comments about products purchased through our Services (collectively, “Reviews”), and you are solely responsible for any content, opinion, statement, recommendation, or advance contained therein. By posting a Review, the Reviewer (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these terms. Reviews posted on our Services are not endorsed by us and does not represent our views. You acknowledge that any opinions, statement, recommendation, ratings, offers, advice, or other information presented or disseminated in any Review are those of their respective authors who are solely responsible and liable for their content.
Aveo Vision reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove or refuse to post any material submitted or posted in any Review. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Aveo Vision is under no obligation to edit or modify any information available in any Review or decide any dispute or disagreement between the posters and shall have no liability to you for any content posted in a Review. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that any rating or review could diminish the integrity of the ratings and reviews, we may exclude such Review without notice.
You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to us through our Services or any suggestion, feedback, forum, or similar pages (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that we have no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to us a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, including the name, social media username, picture, voice, likeness, image, video, and statements submitted in connection with such Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights, in connection with the operation and maintenance of our Services.
Social Media Promotions
From time to time, we may at our own discretion provide contests or sweepstakes (“Campaigns”) for specified Aveo Vision products or accessories.
The Campaigns are only open to legal residents of the United States. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules. The period of the Campaign will be stated on the applicable social media post. You must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Aveo Vision. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Aveo Vision. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Aveo Vision to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Aveo Vision reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Aveo Vision’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Aveo Vision may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Aveo Vision. Aveo Vision reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms and Conditions.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning. Any violation of these official rules by Winner will result in Winner’s disqualification as winner of the Campaign, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
Your Use of the Services
- You must not copy, rip or capture, or attempt to copy, rip or capture, any Content from the Services or any part of the Services, other than by means of download or sharing in circumstances where we have elected to permit downloads and sharing of the relevant Content.
- You must not employ scraping or similar techniques to aggregate, repurpose, republish or otherwise make use of any Content.
- You must not alter or remove, attempt to alter or remove, any trademark, copyright or other proprietary or legal notices contained in, or appearing on, the Services or any Content appearing on the Services (other than your Content).
- You must not, and must not permit any third party to, copy or adapt the object code of the Website or any of the Services, or reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, modify or attempt to discover any source or object code of any part of the Services, or circumvent or attempt to circumvent or copy any copy protection mechanism or access any rights management information pertaining to Content other than your Content.
- You must respect the wishes of other users. If you are blocked by another user, you agree to not attempt to contact them on Aveo Vision either from the account you were blocked from or any other account.
- You must not use the Services to upload, post, store, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, make available, or otherwise communicate to the public:
- any Content that is offensive, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, racist, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, that promotes violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, incites hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable in the Company’s reasonable discretion;
- any information, Content, or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates, or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right;
- any Content that violates, breaches, or is contrary to any law, rule, regulation, court order, or is otherwise is illegal or unlawful in the Company’s reasonable opinion;
- any material of any kind that contains any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware, bot, time bomb, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which actually or potentially could overburden, impair or disrupt the Services or servers or networks forming part of, or connected to, the Services, or which actually or potentially could restrict or inhibit any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Services; or
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional messages, spam or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not commit or engage in, or encourage, induce, solicit or promote, any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
- You must not deliberately impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for example, by registering an account in the name of another person or company or sending messages or making comments using the name of another person.
- The reselling of lenses you purchase on the Service is strictly prohibited unless you are a medical professional licensed to do so.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
All related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print (or download) one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Websites and Services
The Services may provide you with access to and/or integration with third party websites, databases, networks, servers, information, software, programs, systems, directories, applications, products, or services (hereinafter “External Services”).
The Company does not have or maintain any control over External Services and is not and cannot be responsible for their content, operation, or use. By linking or otherwise providing access to any External Services, the Company does not give any representation, warranty, or endorsement, express or implied, with respect to the legality, accuracy, quality or authenticity of content, information or services provided by such External Services.
You are solely responsible for taking the precautions necessary to protect yourself from fraud when using External Services, and to protect your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content and material that may be included on or may emanate from any External Services.
The Company disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any harm resulting from your use of External Services, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against the Company with respect to the content or operation of any External Services.
WARNING: IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY UNEXPLAINED EYE DISCOMFORT, WATERING, VISION CHANGE, OR REDNESS, REMOVE YOUR LENSES IMMEDIATELY AND CONSULT YOUR EYE CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE WEARING YOUR LENSES AGAIN.
THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITE, MOBILE APPLICATION, AND ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH OR VIA THE WEBSITE, MOBILE APPLICATION, OR OTHERWISE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.”
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME FULL, EXCLUSIVE, AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES, AND YOU FURTHER AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES IS MADE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS WHILE USING THE SERVICES.
WHILE THE COMPANY USES REASONABLE ENDEAVORS TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICES AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO THE COMPANY’S ATTENTION, THE COMPANY MAKES NO PROMISES, GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) REGARDING THE SERVICES, OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LINKED SERVICES OR OTHER EXTERNAL SERVICES. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, THE CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS ON WHICH THE SERVICES OPERATES ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY TRANSMISSION OF CONTENT UPLOADED TO THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR THAT ANY ELEMENTS OF THE SERVICES DESIGNED TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SHARING, OR DOWNLOAD OF CONTENT WILL BE EFFECTIVE IN ANY AND ALL CASES, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION.
THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND SHAREHOLDERS, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL OF THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES AND ANY OTHER WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT HEREIN TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WHERE THE LAW OF ANY JURISDICTION LIMITS OR PROHIBITS THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES AS SET OUT ABOVE, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT THAT THE LAW OF SUCH JURISDICTION APPLIES TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
THE COMPANY’S, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND SHAREHOLDERS, LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY COST TO PROCURE SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY INTANGIBLE LOSS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE COMPANY.
This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, any form of error, or breakdown in the function of the service, or any other legal theory or form of action.
ALTHOUGH NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND SHAREHOLDERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR:
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM:
- YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTENT ORIGINATING FROM THIRD PARTIES OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE SERVICES;
- YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, INCLUDING DELETION OR CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS ANY CONTENT OR ANY EXTERNAL SERVICES VIA THE SERVICES;
- ANY CHANGES THAT THE COMPANY MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT SUSPENSION OR CESSATION OF ACCESS TO THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT IN OR FROM ANY OR ALL TERRITORIES;
- ANY ACTION TAKEN AGAINST YOU BY THIRD PARTY RIGHTSHOLDERS WITH RESPECT TO ANY ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF SUCH THIRD PARTY’S RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR CONTENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN AS PART OF AN INVESTIGATION BY THE COMPANY OR ANY RELEVANT LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITY REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICES’ TECHNICAL OPERATION, OR FROM ANY INACCURACY OR DEFECT IN ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION RELATING TO CONTENT;
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE COMPANY WITH ACCURATE OR COMPLETE INFORMATION, OR YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT LOGIN INFORMATION SUITABLY CONFIDENTIAL;
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, ANY LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH;
- ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, INCLUDING THOSE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES, OR ANY LOSS YOU SUFFER WHETHER OR NOT IT IS FORESEEABLE;
- ANY PRODUCTS THAT ARE DAMAGED OR LOST IN TRANSIT. REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED IF DELIVERY TRACKING SERVICES INDICATE THAT THE PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED.
- ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES MUST BE NOTIFIED TO THE COMPANY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SUCH LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY AND ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY, AND THAT THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED ENTIRELY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its successors, assigns, affiliates, agents, directors, officers, employees, and shareholders from and against any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, expenses, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from:
- Any activity related to your account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent.
Notice for California Users
California Civil Code Section 1789.3 requires that users of the Service from California are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
Data Protection, Privacy, and Cookies
Changes to the Services, Accounts, and Pricing
The Company reserves the right at any time and for any reason to suspend, discontinue, terminate, or cease providing access to the Services or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, and whether in its entirety or with respect to individual territories only. In the case of any temporary or permanent suspension, discontinuation, termination or cessation of access, we shall use its reasonable endeavors to notify registered users of such decision in advance.
You hereby agree that the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers, and shareholders shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any changes or modifications to the Website, and/or any Services that we may wish to make from time to time, or for any decision to suspend, discontinue, or terminate the Website, the Services or any part or parts thereof, or your possibility to use or access the same from or within any territory or territories.
We may change the features of any type of account, may withdraw or introduce new features, products, or types of account at any time and for any reason, and may change the prices charged for any of its Services from time to time. In the event of any material increase in the price or material reduction in the features of your Account, such change(s) will be communicated to you. We will provide notifications of the proposed changes by email to the then-current email address that we have on record. You will have no obligation to continue using the Services following any such notification, but if you do not terminate your account, your continued use of your account will constitute your acceptance of the changes to your account.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by deleting your account and thereafter by ceasing to use the Services. If you terminate this Agreement, you no longer have access to any of your account information, including any Content you sent or received.
The Company may suspend your access to the Services and/or terminate this Agreement at any time.
No Agency Relationship
Assignment to Third Parties
The Company may assign its rights and (where permissible by law) its obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any third party at any time without notice including without limitation, to any person or entity acquiring all or substantially all of the assets or business of the Company. You may not assign this Agreement or the rights and duties hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
Third Party Rights
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE BREACH, TERMINATION, ENFORCEMENT, INTERPRETATION OR VALIDITY THEREOF, INCLUDING THE DETERMINATION OF THE SCOPE OR APPLICABILITY OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE, SHALL BE DETERMINED BY ARBITRATION IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS BEFORE ARBITRATOR(S). THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE ADMINISTERED BY JAMS PURSUANT TO ITS COMPREHENSIVE ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EXPEDITED PROCEDURES IN THOSE RULES OR PURSUANT TO JAMS’ STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES. JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION. THIS CLAUSE SHALL NOT PRECLUDE PARTIES FROM SEEKING PROVISIONAL REMEDIES IN AID OF ARBITRATION FROM A COURT OF APPROPRIATE JURISDICTION.
More information about Aveo Vision is available by contacting email@example.com.
Last Updated: May 28, 2020